Gate City vs Lebanon

Pioneer

What are your thoughts ?? 

I think the Pioneers need to adjust their play calling. Running a power attack isn't going to work against most teams. They need to spread teams out in my opinion. They have speed but very little size. I think the Pioneers will beat either Castlewood or Northwood or both. I don't see them beating  Gate City however. 

Gate City 35

Lebanon 21

Gonna be a tough game. Several key starters are out with injuries. Going to be a long night, hopefully we don’t sustain any more serious injuries to the players. I agree they need to come up with something new/different. 
Gate City 42

Lebanon 17 

6 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Saw a report on twitter that GC was down to 21 players to start the game due to quarantines and such.  19 at the half after a couple of injuries.   

Apparently Lebanon had several starters out too.  As long as Jenkins played the outcome of this one was never in doubt. 

3 hours ago, Tigerman10 said:

Apparently Lebanon had several starters out too.  As long as Jenkins played the outcome of this one was never in doubt. 

Agreed.  I just saw in the news that Jenkins had a big night.