oldfolk1981

26 minutes ago, SWVAsleuth said:

I’ve only heard good things coming from the Ridge. Lots of talent returning who are ready to get the year started. The future doesn’t look bad either with some up and coming players. Heard the Honaker kid  has a chance to be the next big thing, but his mom is stone-cold crazy and likes to attack the other players and coaches. Unfortunate that she isn’t satisfied with how her own kid is playing and wants to attack the others. Pathetic at best! This must be the drama you speak of!

How crazy is "stone-cold crazy"? Just wondering if my wife would qualify for this classification.

22 hours ago, SWVAsleuth said:

I’ve only heard good things coming from the Ridge. Lots of talent returning who are ready to get the year started. The future doesn’t look bad either with some up and coming players. Heard the Honaker kid  has a chance to be the next big thing, but his mom is stone-cold crazy and likes to attack the other players and coaches. Unfortunate that she isn’t satisfied with how her own kid is playing and wants to attack the others. Pathetic at best! This must be the drama you speak of!

Heard she was the reason Tiller got ran off.