Lebanon vs Chilhowie

Pioneer

Lebanon big they have impressed me so far and Chilhowie has struggled to score and turns the ball over a lot. I agree better than the 0-3 record but I don’t think they can put score the pioneers in this one. 
 Lebanon-48

Chilhowie-14

I’m liking what I’m seeing from the last couple weeks of practice. These boys are really putting in the work and appear to be having fun at the same time. If Olson and Hertig can stay healthy, coaches keep utilizing their skills as they did with Eastside, this could be a big game for the Pioneers. Reece has a arm on him and it’s going to be exciting watching him hone his talent over the next few years. 
Lebanon-31 

Chilhowie-10 

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Chilhowie seems to be a decent first half team that completely falls apart in the second half. They had Narrows on the ropes last week for a half but just fell apart the second half 

I think as the season goes you will see Chilhowie win some games,  they definitely aren't as bad as their record would indicate. I think Lebanon is one of those teams thats going to keep getting better and win games that may surprise people. They are young in some key positions. Their next couple of games may be telling how good they are. They have Virginia High Thursday and Gate City I think the next week. I think a split between those two games would be big for them. I also wouldn't be shocked if they won both or even lost both. I do expect them to play both teams close. 

3 minutes ago, Pioneer said:

I think as the season goes you will see Chilhowie win some games,  they definitely aren't as bad as their record would indicate. I think Lebanon is one of those teams thats going to keep getting better and win games that may surprise people. They are young in some key positions. Their next couple of games may be telling how good they are. They have Virginia High Thursday and Gate City I think the next week. I think a split between those two games would be big for them. I also wouldn't be shocked if they won both or even lost both. I do expect them to play both teams close. 

I remember the battles that Giles and Lebanon had years ago when both had solid programs. I always enjoyed playing there. 

Wow, did they ever explode in the 2nd half !!  It was an exciting game to watch, for sure !  That one pass to Belcher was epic, almost slipped a disc in the stands celebrating LOL !! 
 I agree with Pioneer on the next two games. Hopefully our boys can have a good game against VA High and Gate City.