Narrows vs GW

Dobb83

3 hours ago, Hatejustdont consolidate said:

get ya basketballs ready Spartans don’t hate y’all b back next year oh wait probably let’s see how long y’all keep up that tough schedule 

I was having an argument yesterday with my daughter. I argued strongly that the Commodore 64 is an ancient thing of the past. I think she just won the argument.

1 hour ago, Hatejustdont consolidate said:

Come on now guys u would think I tore ya sign picture of coach rags hell us narz people know we ain’t got a coach in big games we may get beat who knows but we still playing 

Enjoy cause like an eclipse it don't happen often....if we had narz schedule we'd still be playing too and we were very bad this year....but still found a way to beat the green machine.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:17 PM, Hokiebird7 said:

Narrows has played no team with a pulse this year including my Spartans they lost to but.....they have 2 great athletes at WR that can make huge plays...as gridiron said they have zero running game but if you dint get pressure on the QB he could pick you apart with those athletes

I'll say GW wins by 10

Holston has a pulse.  That little red heart is beating like a drum.  Now, it may not be beating after the PH game, but till then... Thump, thump, thump.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:17 PM, Hokiebird7 said:

Narrows has played no team with a pulse this year including my Spartans they lost to but.....they have 2 great athletes at WR that can make huge plays...as gridiron said they have zero running game but if you dint get pressure on the QB he could pick you apart with those athletes

I'll say GW wins by 10

Holston has a pulse.  That little red heart is beating like a drum.  Now, it may not be beating after the PH game, but till then... Thump, thump, thump.