Radford beats GW by 14 points

BandanaVTDavis4321

Radford is really really good.  I think GW is also really really good in Class 1.  Radford is going to play for the Class 2 state title in my opinion.  They are no match for John Marshall, but they are one heck of a team.  For GW to play within 14 is suprising a bit to me.  GW has to be pretty darn good.  Radford's only loss is to EC Glass and EC Glass has only one loss which was to 10-0 Spotswood.  Spotswood is beating the absolute he** out of opponents, but Glass only lost by 7 to them.  In summary, I think Radford is the clear and obvious favorite in not just C, but also over D, and GW looks like it might be the best in C in Class 1.  By the end of the year, Auburn will be a problem though for GW in C, even though GW has already beat em.  Those two are likely to face off again, and probably for the Region C title.  Narrows isn't bad either.

Agree on GW.  I was really impressed with them.  Radford exposed them a little by going to a zone some in the second half and also the GW transition defense in the second half broke down.  GW only scored 3 points in the 3rd qtr and that was in the last 30 seconds.   I think GW will contend for a title.   Radford only returns three starters from last year and only 4 with any decent playing time.  3 players from last year decided not to play including Clark who was a starter last year.   They will be good because of defense.  I think Floyd can beat them if Radford has an off night.  I haven't seen Martinsville yet but sounds like they will be good.  None of it matters because they are all playing for second unfortunately.