I'm liking what RFK has to say

In all of my years, I have never voted for a Republican or Democrat in a national election.  But, I'm liking what RFK has to say.  He's very, very similar to Trump in the GOP in that........the establishment cesspool in DC doesn't want him.  He's a direct threat to the globalists and corporations and big banks.  I don't see how in the world he could actually get the nomination in the Democratic Party with how far left the Democratic Party has moved.  What I need to find out about RFK is whether or not he's another BITC* who is purchased, bought, paid for, and owned by the Military Industrial Complex and CIA terrorists who love to start wars across the world and disrupt governments so they can a bit more money in their pockets.  If.....if I can have a reasonable belief that RFK is not one of the Military Industrial Complex puppets, then for the first time in my life, I'm going to vote for a non-Libertarian in a national election, if RFK could somehow win the Democratic Nomination.  

When I use the term "Bitc*" above, I am not using it as a derogatory term towards women.  I am using it in this scenario LITERALLY, exactly how I think of those owned and corrupted by the military industrial complex and CIA cesspool.  They are no greater than a female dog to me, or a male dog for that matter.  I literally value the Dog more!  

Why I like RFK so far?  Several reasons of course.  I don't agree with all of his policies, nor did I agree with Trumps.  One key characteristic that is a THREAT to the establishment for an RFK or Trump is that they can't be bought.  They are already super-rich coming into the position, so the under the table money just doesn't do anything for them.  That's a real problem for the establishment.   Time will tell if RFK wins the nomination, but what I see is one of the last remaining normal democrats in the national spotlight that you just don't see anymore (IF....again....IF....he isn't controlled by the military industrial complex).

Only my opinions above.....

The problem that we have now is the the swamp is more powerful because they can outlast a president. Trump's biggest mistake was leaving people in positions of power from the previous administration and not replacing them. I don't know much about Kennedy but what I do like is that the establishment of media and government does not like him. That to me is a good sign.

5 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

The problem that we have now is the the swamp is more powerful because they can outlast a president. Trump's biggest mistake was leaving people in positions of power from the previous administration and not replacing them. I don't know much about Kennedy but what I do like is that the establishment of media and government does not like him. That to me is a good sign.

I think Trump was trying to give the one's he held onto the benefit of the doubt and was coming at it from a business leadership model in one sense.  Trump certainly got rid of many of the puppets, but for the one's he kept, I think he was approaching it from his past leadership experiences   His past history was that of a charismatic leader than influenced.  In short, he LED.  He changed people.  He convinced people to buy into his vision/agenda/practice model, and he came at it with confidence that he could change people.  The problem was, some of those sheep up there are so entrenched in the system/swamp that there is simply no changing them.  The level of corruption is just to great to be overcome, even with a guy who had greater leadership successes at getting subordinates to buy into his vision in the business sector on a historical basis.  If Trump were to win the next election, God help many in Washington.  This time, he will enter somewhat pissed off and his trust level and "benefit of the doubt level" is going to be near zero.  In short, people's getting fired quickly, and a lot of them.