Public lewdness/indecent exposure/possible felony committed on minors at White House on National TV

At the Pride event, a transsexual exposed its breasts.  I have to use the term it, as I am uncertain as to the preference of the transsexual that exposed itself.  There were school aged children at the event.   I do not know about Federal Jurisdictions, but I do know in some jurisdictions, exposing oneself in front of a minor can be charged as a felony.

2 ways to go with what happened above.

1.  Charge the person who exposed itself with a criminal offense, likely misdemeanor, possibly felony (I don't claim to know the law or be an attorney).  

2. Celebrate the person who did it.  Think nothing of it  

Choice number 2 appears to be the way we are going.   This choice in my opinion, shows where our leaders are, and it tells a little bit about where many in the country are.  It's scary, simply put..  Children do NOT come out normal from these events, these curriculums, this exposure to sexuality at that young age.  Biologically and neurochemically, I can assure you, it doesn't work out well, and that is Not an opinion, that's a Fact.  Do what you do, but keep kids out of it.  If you want to be straight, be gay, be trans, or be something in between, then ok, do what you do.  However, you don't get to involve and sexualize kids. We are getting kids involved in it, and that's a bad outcome for our country.  It's no benign (and that is an opinion). 

Only my opinions with a few facts in there also.