oh, sheesh... Bland Co. just CCD a game

VHSLhelper

That’s a shame for Bland County kids and teams like Smith Mountain Lake Christian Academy.   Keep an eye on SLMCA.  School is growing extremely fast and is well funded and supported.  They have a nice playing surface as LU’s turf was moved to SMLCA when it was replaced.  Absolutely breathtaking campus setting.   They sit in a pretty good geographic location to pull from every direction.   Definitely trending up.  

8 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I read Bland had to cancel because of a scheduling error. They were not on SMLCA's schedule. Crazy! 

SMLCA posted on their instagram last week that Bland canceled the game and it would not be made up, leaving them with a 9 game schedule. 

11 minutes ago, sixcat said:

SMLCA posted on their instagram last week that Bland canceled the game and it would not be made up, leaving them with a 9 game schedule. 

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying. I read a post from a Bland person stating such but checked SMLCA FB page and you are correct. I would imagine injuries for Bland.