Narrows vs Parry McCluer and Central Woodstock vs Clarke County

BandanaVTDavis4321

I think Narrows gets it done by 10 points.  Both teams come in at 4-1 (I think).  Parry McCluer can win this game and they had a nice win on the road at Fort Chiswell, but I think Narrows playing at home will get it done by 8-12 points.  Just my opinion.

Not in our coverage area, but an absolute monster sized game this week in Class 2 Virginia with Undefeated Central Woodstock traveling to Undefeated Clarke County.  This game is the East's version of Union and Ridgeview this weekend, and maybe even bigger. Both of these 2 along with Riverheads are at the top of the bunch in Region B, Class 2, and a very, very strong chance one of the 3 schools in Riverheads, Clarke, and Central is representing the East in the State Title Game.  Lots of season left, but these 3 would be likely frontrunners from the East in Class 2.  I'm going to flip back and forth between Union and Ridgeview on my phone along with Clarke vs Central. 

• BandanaVTDavis4321 changed the title to Narrows vs Parry McCluer and Central Woodstock vs Clarke County

19 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Don't know a thing about Clarke Co. this season but from the posts I've read they play a weak schedule so might get whooped.  Of course I thought the same thing when Union played them a few years back

Calpreps has Clarke over Central by 1 point and Narrows over McCluer by 12 pts.  Kind of surprised me that they had Narrows by that much based on McCluer's win at Fort Chiswell in pretty convincing fashion.  I just don't know much about Clarke either.  I watched em for a one half on NFHS.  I will say this, they are more athletic than Riverheads and Central.  Probably the most athletic team regarding skilled position guys in Region B, but I think their lineplay looked inferior to Central's and Riverheads.  I've seen Central 2 times now and Riverheads 2 times.