Tazwell star pitcher transfers

Parents bought a house in Bristol last spring was what many said then.  Mother now teaches at TriCities Christian where Compton then enrolled this past fall.  They didnt have a softball team and is now at TN High after a hardship waiver was approved by the TSSAA.

TN High was going to be loaded this year at the plate.  They were just missing a pitcher.  Well they done extremely well in finding one and should make a deep playoff run.  Especially with the VT commit Fisher tearing her ACL at Volunteer back in the late fall.

5 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

Parents bought a house in Bristol last spring was what many said then.  Mother now teaches at TriCities Christian where Compton then enrolled this past fall.  They didnt have a softball team and is now at TN High after a hardship waiver was approved by the TSSAA.

So it really is just parents moving? That’s nice. 

I can’t imagine being at THS would get that much more exposure than Tazwell but maybe I’m just being blind. 

32 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

So it really is just parents moving? That’s nice. 

I can’t imagine being at THS would get that much more exposure than Tazwell but maybe I’m just being blind. 

I wouldn't think she is looking for exposure.  Already committed to North Carolina.  

Not everything requires mental gymnastics. This could very simply be a case where she moved when the family did. Not like she had another option. Then decided she didn't want to give up high school softball so she transferred to THS.

2 hours ago, sixcat said:

Not everything requires mental gymnastics. This could very simply be a case where she moved when the family did. Not like she had another option. Then decided she didn't want to give up high school softball so she transferred to THS.

Yeah that’s what it seems like, family simply moved and she is going somewhere else. Kinda refreshing tbh, an athlete moving for no nefarious or self-centered reason.