All district/region teams

29 minutes ago, Comegetsum said:

Funny how the 2 teams played for region finals only 2 kids on 1st and 2nd team when others have more lol 

I don’t agree with it either but just like how we were talking on another thread that it’s all just politics. Upperclassmen always get put on over the talented underclassmen (which Graham and V high both have large amounts of underclassmen)

18 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Not sure what back room deals were made but this list seems a bit off in my opinion. Granted my thoughts could be off too. 

Explain for us, we may agree!

1 hour ago, Wade_1 said:

Explain for us, we may agree!

It’s just baffling to me that the two teams in the regional final and both advancing to final four have one a piece on 1st team & one a piece on the 2nd team. VH & Graham had some younger players possibly deserving of some recognition. Nothing against the kid from Gate City, maybe he had stats much greater than others but his team didn’t even make it to regional final. Perhaps, he is most deserving but I figured it would be a player from VA High or Graham (Mozzell or Ray).  It’s just my opinion & probably means squat. 

I assume the reason for the voting being so skewed away from one district is solely due to the timing of the All region meeting. Historically, In 1d it has been on Semi finals night before the games have completed. if it is the same for 2D, that might shed some light as to why the votes do not favor the winning district. 

35 minutes ago, TwhscoachT said:

I assume the reason for the voting being so skewed away from one district is solely due to the timing of the All region meeting. Historically, In 1d it has been on Semi finals night before the games have completed. if it is the same for 2D, that might shed some light as to why the votes do not favor the winning district. 

Maybe that’s what happened, I’m not sure a lot thought the regional final would be a SWD showdown with VA High vs Graham.