Lebanon and Virginia High scuffle

If you get a chance go to the top of the seventh inning of the Leb and v high game. V High has bases loaded, Leb has a pass ball, catcher throws the ball to the pitcher in time to get the out, then the batters pro hitter (white piece of rubber) goes flying into the air (resembles a baseball for a split second). So the third base coach comes sprinting out of the coaches box and into the dirt at home plate screaming at the runner to touch home plate, runner tries to start clawing towards home plate and then the Leb pitcher falls on the runner to get the tag because there’s a vhs player standing right in the way. Looks like vhs player tries to swing at the pitcher on the ground and then they get up and then pushes the pitcher again. No ejections because the umpire couldn’t watch what was going on bc the vhs coach was alr in his face. Intrigued to see what you guys think

Update: just caught wind that the regional umpire commissioner has started an investigation on this incident. Apparently up to 8 v high players can receive a three game suspension for leaving the dugout with the one who threw a punch and was pushing everyone likely receiving more of a penalty. I’d doubt anything would happen to most of the players though

1 minute ago, Stelley said:

Update: just caught wind that the regional umpire commissioner has started an investigation on this incident. Apparently up to 8 v high players can receive a three game suspension for leaving the dugout with the one who threw a punch and was pushing everyone likely receiving more of a penalty. I’d doubt anything would happen to most of the players though

Where in that play did you see a kid throw a punch?  Not one punch was remotely thrown?  Not one Lebanon player at fault is completely laughable!

5 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

Where in that play did you see a kid throw a punch?  Not one punch was remotely thrown?  Not one Lebanon player at fault is completely laughable!

When the runner was still on the ground he appears to try and throw a right hook. Not a single Lebanon player left the bench or retaliated so yes there is no Lebanon players at fault

23 minutes ago, Observer said:

This entire incident could have been avoided if the VHS coach wouldn't have ran to home like a crazy person.  His runner was clearly out and he (the coach) should have been immediately ejected for his actions.

I agree. However, if you notice the kid who was on deck you can see that he also reacted like he also seen the ball come out. There was still zero need for him to run and stand over the runner yelling at him to touch the plate

23 minutes ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

Thanks. But I was really asking for that specific clip. Not wanting to pay just to watch less than five minutes. 

This... I only pay for NFHS when it's state championship time for football and basketball and immediately cancel afterward.