The other board..

gmenfootball

As most people have already said, thanks for all of the hard work that you put in the site. I know what it's like now that I'm helping run the MV Warriors football site. Alot of work gets put into this stuff. Personally I think all of the work comes in making spreadsheets for these crazy ratings and then working on html codes but hopefully you have some type of html generator to help you out!! Front page can work wonders!!!!!

<font color="800000"> AMEN!!! Thank God for FrontPage!!! Although I have learned quite a bit of HTML by accident using FrontPage, which is a pretty good thing because I'm better able to manipulate the WYSIWYG output...that is if I feel like doing it. grin.gif</font>

any of you guys that need webspace or help working on a website, drop me an email at lance@swvaol.com and let me know what you are doing, I might donate some webspace or help you get a website up and running...I own Skylight Internet Services and I'm all about helping out with the area websites and esp football (or sports) or school related stuff.

Lance