Any one see the CC and Abingdon game last night!!

BigDT73

Both teams played well. Abington tied the game at 21, then CC drove to the 5 yard line, setting up a field goal. The kick hit the right upright, and the game went to OT. Abington got to the 2 yard line and just missed on a forth down pass attempt for the TD. CC scored on 4th and about a yard to win the game. It was a great win for us, but the guys from Abington played their hearts out as well. It was everthing a playoff game should be.

Guest Woolybugger

...I had Abingdon for 191 passing yards, including 100 in the second quarter when they went up 13-7. Carroll was just rushing four because Abingdon likes screen passes so much, but their quarterback did a great job letting his routes develop and putting the ball on the money. Tight end Corey Bird had six catches for 121 yards.

But Carroll allowed just 48 rushing yards, 24 from Johnson. I had Wengerd with about 180 yards and Beasley for about 150. Wengerd also had a 75-yard touchdown called back.Heck of a game.

Go Cavs.

I really think Carrol Co. has a good shot a MV,This should really be a good ball game,Carrol Co.has got one thing going for them and that is they dont turn the football over very much....which on the other hand MV has alot of speed that CC will somehow have to contain..I think this one will be a tight football game..

Tight!!! Try putting this one in a vice grip, that's how tight this game could be!!!!! The Warriors have an excellent defense with alot of speed on Offense. If you read the Martinsville Bulletin article about the game Friday night however you will notice that mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, was the downfall of the Warriors in the game against Richlands. Holding calls, encroachment, illegal procedure, false start.........anything and everything that the Warriors could have done wrong it happened. They were up 20-0 in the 4th and they let it go to their heads. Had the Warriors had their head in the game at all that game would not have been nearly as close in my opinion but with the young team mistakes made by the Warriors and mistakes made by Richlands kept this game much closer. In order for the Warriors to win this Friday they are going to have to go to practice this week and bust their tails to fix every single mental error they made in the game against Richlands. If they don't Carroll County will have a field day. This one could get ugly if the Warriors dont come to play football but I have faith in the guys to get the job done. They can win if they can get in the game.

You and me both. From what I understand the Coach lit a fire under the boys tails after the game the other night so I'm sure practices this week will be full of intensity and hard hitting. I'm sure they will come out good in the end but they are going to have to work their butts off to get it!!!

yeah we sure did...it was extremely cold too though but we'll do anything to get our team pumped...the game was a good one abingdon did a great job and i tip my hats too them......way to go cavs....