Graham Radio announcers...

GMan

<font color="800000"> They are projecting the possible outcome of the Division 3 playoff brackets...they are projecting teams to advance in the playoffs that LOST last night!!! These guys need to do their homework before they make fools of themselves like that!!! This is both funny and pathetic!!!</font>

They are really bad...they spend the entire broadcast running done the officials and they are clueless as to any of the rules....they mix, NCAA and NFL rules up with High School rules as to whatever suits the occassion.

They should be replaced, without a doubt, they are a real embarassment.

<font color="800000">The part that really turned me off Saturday was when NASCAR became the topic of discussion and then they started making fun of a Martinsville player's name. They turned the kids name into a bad joke...not sure what his first name was but his last name was Long. One of the announcers pronounced it "you are"...as in "you are long"...the other announcer goes "well thank you"...then that started laughing like pre-teen children. During this time, they never once mentioned anything about the game...what happened on the play, how much time was left, what yard-line the ball was on, and so on. I was completely lost for about 10 minutes or so and had no idea which team even had the ball at one point. The really sad part is the lead announcer is the head man at the radio station so you know nothing will be done to correct this situation since he was the one doing it. If I were a sponsor, I would definitely let them know how disappointed I was in their attempt at broadcasting. No, I don't think I'm being to critical on these guys since it is only a high school game but it is sad, immature, and unprofessional...the fans and the sponsors deserve much more than this! </font>

I agree, I remember during the Blacksburg game, they called them the Indians the whole time. They need to do some research on the opponents, show some respect, etc. I remember a few years ago they had a women on there who was just as bad.