Abingdon Vs. Tazewell

BlueFalcons

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell vs Graham will be a good game

[/ QUOTE ]

by the way you said walker was that great coach, gettin blown out and only scoring 22points in a game isnt the players fault thats all coachin, so good call there buddy hes a great coach

How can you blame only scoring 22 pts on the coach entirely? Was Walker out there playing for them? Was he taking the shots, creating their shots for them? Putting back rebounds? Get a clue man. Just because you dont like him personally for whatever reason doesnt mean he cant do his job as a coach.

[ QUOTE ]

How can you blame only scoring 22 pts on the coach entirely? Was Walker out there playing for them? Was he taking the shots, creating their shots for them? Putting back rebounds? Get a clue man. Just because you dont like him personally for whatever reason doesnt mean he cant do his job as a coach.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt mean to put thats all coachin i meant to say thats mainly coachin... he has some talent there with walker and angles, and the wess kid had 18 there first game so he must not be that bad... but then why when grahams losin everyone would blame carlock it happened all last year??? and i dont dislike walker as a person i still talk to him i just give my opinion that i dont think hes a great coach he was a better player

[ QUOTE ]

Walker and Angle have no talent at all, ghs learned that in football

who is this wess kid that scored 18

[/ QUOTE ]

footballs different from basketball, but yeah i know where your comin from im just tryin to make a point lol... its darryl wess im pretty sure or so ive been told, ive played with him up at the park in tazewell and hes really not that great, but he did have 18points the other night against patrick henry (so the paper said) so i dunno he might of improved alot since this summer, but walker aint bad and gavin aint bad at times cause he was on my rec team in tazewell a few years back and he could play downlow "when he wanted to" but he liked to shoot 3s way to much

[ QUOTE ]

Man, If they suck so bad, Why don't you go play for em? All you've said about Tazewell has been negative and frankly ignorant. True, possibly, but ignorant and childish. For sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

"its darryl wess im pretty sure or so ive been told, ive played with him up at the park in tazewell and he was really not that great, but he did have 18points the other night against patrick henry (so the paper said) so i dunno he might of improved alot since this summer, but walker aint bad and gavin aint bad at times cause he was on my rec team in tazewell a few years back and he could play downlow "when he wanted to" but he liked to shoot 3s way to much"

i dont consider that talkin bad about them, i just said when we played at the park with the darryl wess kid he wasnt that great, but people can improve over a few months and i also said walker and angle werent bad cause they can both play and i know ive played with them both in a tazewell rec league, and that i dont know the rest of yalls team... other people are sayin yall suck at least i gave tazewell some credit for a few of there players, cause id like to see all the swd teams do good outside of the district... im not gonna say i havent said anything about there coach cause i have, and i shouldnt of said anything and just left that alone but its an opinion page and i was just voicing mine about how he coached us at graham which pretty much all graham players have told me at school they agreed with me on how he coached at graham, at tazewell he may be different and i hope the best for yall outta district so dont be callin me out cause i never said yall sucked

[ QUOTE ]

I believe he was talking to me, I would play for taz, but you know, IM FROM GRAHAM, smooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

but the only game you have is your mouth... bet you wouldnt tell gavin to his face he has no talent

Gavin was talking crap to all of the abingdon fans before the game even started for no reason, he was trying to start stuff and was throwing stuff out of the locker room window in to the parking lot where we were tail gating, and there were several people that said stuff to his face! and what did he do? he got that a$$ smacked in a little thing we like to call basketball. thats what poor sportsmanship got tazewell! cause they were startin stuff an hour before the game started!

[ QUOTE ]

Gavin was talking crap to all of the abingdon fans before the game even started for no reason, he was trying to start stuff and was throwing stuff out of the locker room window in to the parking lot where we were tail gating, and there were several people that said stuff to his face! and what did he do? he got that a$$ smacked in a little thing we like to call basketball. thats what poor sportsmanship got tazewell! cause they were startin stuff an hour before the game started!

[/ QUOTE ]

has nothing to do with talent on the football field by gavin... that was my point, and no walker never has been and never will be a good or even fair coach. he is a nice guy imo but that dont get it done in the game. and tazewells best talent walks the halls and wont play for him.

[ QUOTE ]

whats girly about Abingdon scoring 85 points and holdin tazewell to 22 pointd?

[/ QUOTE ]

No one said it was "girly." The score looks more like something you'd see from a girls' game rather a boys' game. A boys' team scoring 22 points is horrible unless you're playing a nationally ranked team or someone of that nature.

[ QUOTE ]

has nothing to do with talent on the football field by gavin... that was my point, and no walker never has been and never will be a good or even fair coach. he is a nice guy imo but that dont get it done in the game. and tazewells best talent walks the halls and wont play for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

id like to know your name so i can shake your hand one day for your comment about coach walker, cause ive said that and people tell me im nuts (people other then players from graham who had him that is), so you my friend deserve a handshake lol...

whos tazewells best player walkin the halls tho?