STORM WARNING!!!!State Finals!!!!!!!

Cola

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO the RHS team: please dont go up there like you did last year and get beat by a weaker team bc you guys thought you had it won before the game even started. Dont embarass SWVA again.......act like you have played for something important before, bc if you do.....i guarantee you win! Good Luck!

[ QUOTE ]

TO the RHS team: <strike>please dont go up there like you did last year and get beat by a weaker team bc you guys thought you had it won before the game even started. Dont embarass SWVA again.......act like you have played for something important before, bc if you do.....i guarantee you win!</strike> Good Luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of that sounded a little strong, in my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

TO the RHS team: <strike>please dont go up there like you did last year and get beat by a weaker team bc you guys thought you had it won before the game even started. Dont embarass SWVA again.......act like you have played for something important before, bc if you do.....i guarantee you win!</strike> Good Luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of that sounded a little strong, in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt trying to put down rhs only trying to help them learn from their mistakes. Last year they shouldve won the title and everyone i have talked to from richlands said they lost bc they thought they win it all before the game even started. Even some of the players from last year agree with that but thats high school football it happens......All i am asking is they go up there and represent swva well....no one from east of roanoke gives any team from down this way a shot at anything and them losing last year just fueled that belief held by those eastern football fans.....especially when rhs was the better team last year.....so please, go up there and play like you're from swva and i guarantee that you kids will win!

Leaving blacksburg around 930 tomm to go see the alma mater bring home the state. I know a lot of ppl up here that went to Rockbridge, we been talkin trash all week. I'm bringin all my friends from the north to show em some southwest virginia football