Westide-Wayne Game

shadyfan

How many of you bluefield fans would like to see westside win, just for the pure pleasure of getting to stomp them in the semis!!!!! But all harshness aside i think wayne has this one by 2 td's at least, but you guys should come over friday and watch the game and take a peak.

I honestly could careless who Bluefield would play if we are fortunate enough to advance to the semi-finals. I believe most Bluefield fans heading out to a game on Friday night will be at Mitchell Stadium rooting on Graham. Just as I expect the Graham fans will be at Mitchell on Saturday rooting on Bluefield. The Bluefield coaches will most likely head to Beckley though to check out the game...

I honestly can't see westside defeating wayne, although that's the reason they have the games. Likewise though I agree with what bluefield rules is suggesting, I'm more concerned about bluefield playing their best and advancing to the 3rd round themselves, which if they do play their best in my opinion they will.

Likewise I'll be at graham's game friday evening as well outside the gate.