Grundy vs Graham

waveinator

This years Graham team is a LOT better than last years team...I doubt even this years team would have beaten Liberty's team last year though, just my opinion.

Did you even see Liberty play last year, or are you just basing your argument on what Liberty had a couple of years ago and figure it was the same team and Graham would have stood a better chance than Grundy against them? Either way, you couldn't beat Grundy last year to deserve a shot at Liberty so it's a moot point. smile.gif

It's not a moot point because Graham did beat Grungy in 2002. And yes I saw Liberty-Bedford play in the fall of 2002. Graham DID stand a better chance of defeating Liberty in the semifinal. Don't ever assume that you think you know what the hell I'm basing my assumptions on because you don't.

I didn't assume anything...u are assuming that I assumed.

Bottom line, Graham lost when it counted so your point is moot...they did not earn the right to play Liberty and you can whine all you want about it...you'll never be able to take that win from Grundy and you'll never know what would have happened if you would have won...have fun dreaming about it.

grin.gif

AHMAD BRADSHAW'S MIDDLE NAME IS HIT, JUST TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE VIDEO OF THE STATE SEMI-FINAL GAME THAT GRAHAM PLAYED IN TWO YEARS AGO, IT WAS ON FRIDAY FOOTBALL EXTRA...

I'M SURE IT WAS THE FIRST HIT OF THE GAME!!!!!! wink.gif