TAZEWELL BULLDOGS?

TheUnknown1

whats so wrong with cheerleaders posting stuff on here, it dont say just football players, cheerleaders are the ones who are out there cheering for you whether they like you or not, they are your main supporters! just saying, no offense to anyone who reads this, so dont go gettin angry over nothing!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

whats so wrong with cheerleaders posting stuff on here, it dont say just football players, cheerleaders are the ones who are out there cheering for you whether they like you or not, they are your main supporters! just saying, no offense to anyone who reads this, so dont go gettin angry over nothing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

shouldnt u be doing curto's exam?

[ QUOTE ]

Yea we hit the weights hard..not like we should though..we can't get enough people out there...i wish we did have a weight training class....i know it would help me out haha...another team i think hits the weights hard is Lebanon until Richlands and Graham that was the hardest hitting game i had ever played in haha

[/ QUOTE ]

There used to be a weightlifting class at Tazewell.....it was called advanced gym and all you did was go to the field house to weightlift. We had it my soph and jr years at tazewell. But the other county schools didnt have a teacher who would take the additional gym class so they made tazewell drop the class bc it created an unfair advantage.

[ QUOTE ]

It dont even matter cause muncanity and razzle-dazzle are gonna be raw next year and they are taking tazewell deep into the playoffs

[/ QUOTE ]

MUNCanity and RAZzle-dazzle haha.. deep into the playoffs? what you really meant to say was State, Right??

[ QUOTE ]

Past Graham. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Graham has gotten us in the playoffs the last 2 years but in 2004 we got them on the way to a Region 4 Div 3 championship and spot in the state semi-finals.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Past Graham. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Graham has gotten us in the playoffs the last 2 years but in 2004 we got them on the way to a Region 4 Div 3 championship and spot in the state semi-finals.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats exactly right..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It dont even matter cause muncanity and razzle-dazzle are gonna be raw next year and they are taking tazewell deep into the playoffs

[/ QUOTE ]

MUNCanity and RAZzle-dazzle haha.. deep into the playoffs? what you really meant to say was State, Right??

[/ QUOTE ]

Y hell yea!!

Rasnick benching 160 is alright but consider that he got heldback and should be a senior...maybe needs to max at 215 if it wants to hang with the Richlands boys next year...Fuller isn't playing basketball this year, he will be a stud next year. Yeah richlands has hit the weights hard, they have about 20 eight graders in there plus a bunch of juniors that started this year. After Christmas break everyone will be in there.

[ QUOTE ]

I wonder if anybody has any insight besides people that actually play football for Tazewell?

[/ QUOTE ]Muncy will fill in for Walker and not a huge drop-off there. Rasnick will have to carry them like he did this year. Someone (maybe 2-3 people) will have to try to fill McDaniel's shoes. They lose most of the line. Rhudy and Bruiser will have to step up alot on D to try to make up for Riddle. But in all reality, it's going to hard to be as good as they was this year after losing Walker,McDaniel,Angle,Riddle,Salyers,Shepherd,Muncy,Bowling and others..

[ QUOTE ]

Rasnick benching 160 is alright but consider that he got heldback and should be a senior...maybe needs to max at 215 if it wants to hang with the Richlands boys next year...Fuller isn't playing basketball this year, he will be a stud next year. Yeah richlands has hit the weights hard, they have about 20 eight graders in there plus a bunch of juniors that started this year. After Christmas break everyone will be in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Austin was playing BBall??

[ QUOTE ]

I'm benchin over 200 just if anybody wants to know...haven't read this in a while...but true facts to be known there ya go haha

[/ QUOTE ]

dont worry about that tj... you wont have to carry that much weight cause aint no body gonna be able to catch you anyway, and the last football i lifted didnt weight very much...i dont think they will need you to play on the line so remember speed kills

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm benchin over 200 just if anybody wants to know...haven't read this in a while...but true facts to be known there ya go haha

[/ QUOTE ]

dont worry about that tj... you wont have to carry that

much weight cause aint no body gonna be able to catch you anyway, and the last football i lifted didnt weight very much...i dont think they will need you to play on the line so remember speed kills

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah ok nobody will catch him Them G Men will kill him next year cause nobody likes his cocky a$$