link for the hit

jham

what is that white thing flying in the air when the helmet goes? is that the chinstrap or is it something else i am seeing?... but, that was without a doubt one of the best hits i have ever seen... i just wish i could've been there to hear it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

WOW. that was sick!! That is number 1 on my list!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! Richlands impressed BLU!

[/ QUOTE ]

BLU is starting to come around. I think he's a closet RHS fan.

hits like that.... reminds me of the beavers!!! I like that. Just for that hit I will have to be a little bit of a fan until they come across into WV to mitchell. That fires the BLU man up!

Here is the deep perspective of the 'hit' hosted on YouTube. Special thanks to 'labrat' for giving me the video to upload.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eLdId23KdI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eLdId23KdI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I was right behind labrat when he got that footage. In fact that was me that said "Get him Wicks."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have a crowd shot that confirms you were directly behind labrat.

[ QUOTE ]

what is the name of the video on youtube so i can add it to a myspace?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you double click the video it will take you to YouTube. They list the embedded text you need there. Or you can quote my post to see it I believe.

I got my DVD of the game today. They used two cameras but the one on the opposite end got THE HIT and it didn't do it justice. Still impressive but without the impact it had live. WVVA still has the best shot.

By the way, I know those TV guys aren't familiar with Richlands but you would think they could read. According to them Hidden Valley was playing head coach Larry Mance and his Richlunds Golden Tornado!

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, I know those TV guys aren't familiar with Richlands but you would think they could read. According to them Hidden Valley was playing head coach Larry Mance and his Richlunds Golden Tornado!

[/ QUOTE ]

What tv station was it?