link for the hit

jham

poor punt returners...

this one can't touch Wicks's hit.. but its fun to watch

.. width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW0rVAMDmAA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" enableJSURL="false" src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW0rVAMDmAA" enableJavascript="false" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>..>

Ha !!!....I wondered if you would stick your head up. I didn't know what you went by on the board, but I figured the audio would smoke you out. That sure was fun, but I kinda wish I hadn't gotten so bent out of shape over that missed block in the back call. I really tried to make it thru the season without blowing a gasket. Should have known better.

[ QUOTE ]

Ha !!!....I wondered if you would stick your head up. I didn't know what you went by on the board, but I figured the audio would smoke you out. That sure was fun, but I kinda wish I hadn't gotten so bent out of shape over that missed block in the back call. I really tried to make it thru the season without blowing a gasket. Should have known better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Consider me smoked out. I thought, labrat, mmmmmm...Then I put 2 and 2 together. Be patient I was a lineman. LOL. I'll look for you at the 'Burg.

Let's see....2 plus 2 equals.......wait....let me get my shoes off. I am leaving at 7 am and am gonna stop at C-burg and eat breakfast with Rebecca. I couldn't hardly get to sleep last Fri. night....somebody will have to smack me upsidethehead tonight. See ya there. Be safe.

• 3 weeks later...