graham and P-town

twopac

[ QUOTE ]

What??? No "talk" from KTom about this??? Reality must be setting in...going to be a long season...

[/ QUOTE ]

no talk from me cause i dislocated my shoulder at the end of the game and had popped it back in on my way off the court and thats why they thought it was something worse then that, they thought it was rotater (sp) cuff at first but it wasnt... but we played really well considering they have a great team and not to mention there guards were bigger then our post players... our second team struggled a little at the guard but will improve, but our first team did very well and every quarter the first team played was within 1 - 3 points so we did good... had it not of been for the missed lay ups and dropped passes both first and second team made we would of been ahead in at least 3 of the 5 quarters... but that was our first scrimmage and real play so that was expected, we can only improve from here and im proud of how the team played... so GMAN heres your "Talk" and reality did set in that were a better team then people are giving us credit for and well show that this year

[ QUOTE ]

P'town won't finish over .500 this season...

[/ QUOTE ]

well if they dont finish over 500 i would like to see who they play because they have great shooters and good post players and two really good point guards.

[ QUOTE ]

did they have the two white twins?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i forgot there names but yeah they had both of them, only one of them started tho, but the other still played alot... so with him on the bench you know there deep in depth...

[ QUOTE ]

So how is this bluefield vs. Graham game shaping up next friday night?

[/ QUOTE ]

well we all know bluefield should be good... but after the scrimmage i think graham played a lot better then people expected... so i think we can at least make a game out of the graham/bluefield game, im not saying were gonna go out there and kick beavers butts, im just sayin i think it will be closer then people think, thats just my opinion tho

[ QUOTE ]

Im looking foward to it

[/ QUOTE ]

me 2, i cant wait... i cant wait till tuesday so we finally get to play a game lol, all the other teams around here in va but like richlands have already played at least one game, some of them up to 3... bluefields first game is us isnt it?

yeah i figured they would scrimmage some games before us, we only got one and that was last night cause the oak hill academy one got canceled because our middle school gym gave the gym to someone else that night or something

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i forgot there names but yeah they had both of them, only one of them started tho, but the other still played alot... so with him on the bench you know there deep in depth...

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah in summer league they was real good..ya can't really tell which one is the better one tho lol

graham-bluefield plays the first game at BSC right? When is it?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah in summer league they was real good..ya can't really tell which one is the better one tho lol

graham-bluefield plays the first game at BSC right? When is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeah the only difference in them is one can shoot outside better then the other but they both shoot pretty good...

yeah its at BSC and its Friday the 15th

[ QUOTE ]

You're taking this student section stuff way to seriously brogrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]i went to the graham bluefield basketball game and bluefields student section had it goin..kyle hammond. lol