A big "I told you so"...about Rockbridge....

futbolking

[ QUOTE ]

if richlands played them again it wouldnt be close... like i always say, they dont like teams from swva and they tried to take it away from richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

Much like they appearently took it away from Norton. Sounds a little suspicious if you ask me.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

if richlands played them again it wouldnt be close... like i always say, they dont like teams from swva and they tried to take it away from richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

Much like they appearently took it away from Norton. Sounds a little suspicious if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i heard that too. same type calls

heres what u said about the swd

futbolking

Pee Wee League

Reged: 04/01/05

Re: who ... [Re: ghs84]

#72815 - 08/23/06 04:49 PM

Graham will finish 1st

TAZEWELL will finish 2nd

Richlands will finish 3rd...

That's my opinion....

and heres what u said about swva football

futbolking

Pee Wee League

Reged: 04/01/05

Re: Pre season Top 5 in SWVA [Re: bluefieldRocks]

#70602 - 07/28/06 04:27 PM

1. Graham

2. Giles

2. Bluefield

3. Richlands

4. Pulaski

really makes no sense though because u had tazwell above richlands in the swd but not in top 4 of swva, but you were right on with rockbridge but they were much improved from that scrimmage. as were the blues because they lost to both bluefield and pulaski.

doesnt really matter though because the blues are the champs

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Didnt bluefield play and beat rockbridge county at the beginning of the season in that little tournament thing at Mitchell?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Rockbridge played Graham and Mount View. Bluefield played Richlands and Pulaski County.

[/ QUOTE ]

"B-b-b-but Bluefield."

Dang, we all must admit teams are much different from pre-season scrimmages to playoffs. Play calling is different. Heck, you've got that many games to realize what will work and what doesn't. Even a below-average player will carry out an assignment better with repetition. It is near but not "apples and oranges" there. Amherst is a good example ... didn't they change people around at skill positions after the loss to GW? That's what pre-season and early regular season are for.