All SWD released today

beano5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No both passes were incomplete...i know this for a fact because they were thrown to me...brett killed me the first play and austin did the second... after that i don't really remember much for a while...or care to haha.

[ QUOTE ]

No both passes were incomplete...i know this for a fact because they were thrown to me...brett killed me the first play and austin did the second... after that i don't really remember much for a while...or care to haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

walker hung you out to dry on that swing pass when clayborn caught you not looking. I'm sure you were pretty mad when you got back to the huddle, I know i wouldve been. Just keep lifting and running....RHS may regret when they come to Tazewell next fall. Being pompous will eventually catch up to them. Just keep workin hard in the weightroom, on the field, and with running. You will be feared by many teams, even our self-adoring neighbors in r-lands.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

its hard to pass without pass protection....ask drew walker

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you are lost he had all day

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't against richlands and graham (saw the playoff game)..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

its hard to pass without pass protection....ask drew walker

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you are lost he had all day

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't against richlands and graham (saw the playoff game)..

[/ QUOTE ]

sure he did... plenty of time.. he ran out into trouble. besides when you lose someone like eric they know what you gonna do

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

walker hung you out to dry on that swing pass when clayborn caught you not looking. I'm sure you were pretty mad when you got back to the huddle, I know i wouldve been. Just keep lifting and running....RHS may regret when they come to Tazewell next fall. Being pompous will eventually catch up to them. Just keep workin hard in the weightroom, on the field, and with running. You will be feared by many teams, even our self-adoring neighbors in r-lands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Richlands is going to be afraid of t-towm for a while but thats funny

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

jennings averaged almost 10 ypc with decent linemen..sure...how many points did that great offensive line get you against richlands and graham???

[/ QUOTE ]

after rhs passed all over teams, only then did the run open up. You gotta have a good system to put pts on the board. Dont you know that the coaches are the ones running the show?? not the linemen? lol...do you watch football?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually we ran the ball alot early to open up the pass but if the defense plays back to cover the pass what do you want us to do throw it when you have a back like Caleb. Sorry we have great coaches who know what to call to win games.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If Josh Muncy had made it then either Thomas or Angle one would have been left off. With the season that Jennings and McCracken had there is no way that Tazewell would get 3 first team linemen and Richlands only get one.

[/ QUOTE ]

then Thomas should have been left off.

[/ QUOTE ] Hey buddy i worked my ass off for that spot and the coaches made the choice not a idoit like you

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm glad you did make the team. and i thought you were deserving but if you read the previous posts someone gave me the choice of 2 between angle, muncy and you....and i chose angle and muncy.....by calling me an idiot, are you implying the josh muncy was not 1st team quality?? You wouldnt degrade your good buddy like that, would you??

[/ QUOTE ]

nah they all three should have made it... when Hypes did the stories he only talked about the backs running for the yards. he forgot to mention the holes you could drive a mack truck through. so i blaim him for not lifting up the hoggs in the trinches doing all the work. he hardly ever even mentioned them on the radio. but when the backs were interviewed they always gave the dues to their line.. maybe next year Hypes will remember the guys getting dirty and bloody and doing their best and at least give them some dues

[/ QUOTE ]

if you ask me riddle should of got before thomas or muncy but his size hurts him