All-Region

TJ_GMAN_23

you are asking the wrong people, unless each coach from region IV is on this board...they vote, nobody else; and they don't vote for their own players, so don't even bring that up. congrats to all who made all-region

Guys I guess everyone has seen it already but Richlands has 6 people on the first team McCraken, Jennings, McKnight, A. Fuller, Clayborne, and Simmons. One more than Virginia High, and I cant be sure about this but I heard fewer than Martinsville. McCraken and Jenning- Offensive players of the year, Clayborne- Defensive POY, Greg Mance- Coach of the Year

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How does guys from VA High make ALL-REGION when thay get killed by everybody they play

[/ QUOTE ]

NO ONE KILLED VA HIGH except for Graham!

GRAHAM KILLED THEM IN THE MUD!

THAT WAS AN ASS WHIPPIN! haha

The TAZEWELL game was 7-6 with about a minute left in the 3rd and then a couple of turnovers later it went from 7-6 to 34-6.

Va High killed Honaker statically! Honkaer never crossed the 50 yard line until 6 minutes left in the 3rd Quarter but Va High turned it over too many times, and gave Honaker every oppoortunity in the world! Honaker took adavantage of it and deserved the win to be honest.

Richlands beat Va High but they beat everyone didnt they

14-0!

CONGRATS AGAIN BY THE WAY!

So let's take them out of the equation shall we?

I believe Tazwell gave up 61 points to Richlands! haha

Tennessee High beat Va High and Tenn High is a good program. TN HIGH would beat probably all of the SWD except for Richlands.

Too many biased people on here with no real knowledge of games or surrounding teams. You

Regardless of the score in the 3rd quarter of Taz game....by 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter it was 35-7 and the jv played the rest of the way. Sounds like a beat down to me!