Coalfield Clash 2006

bucfan64

The Coalfield Clash 2006 (formerly Ramey's Holiday Classic)

will feature. Twin Valley, Hurley, Graham, Richlands, Holston, and the HSE Bandicoots a high school team from Australia.

The tournament will be held at Twin Valley High School from December 27th to December 30th. Tournament will include a 3 point shootout and a few J.V. games as well. All tournament team will be selected on the final night.

Presently Round 1 will be ; Holston vs Richlands, Hurley vs Graham, HSE and TV will receive a bye each. Twin Valley will take on the HOlston v Richlands winner, and HSE will play the Hurley v Graham winner.

GAme times will be posted in the Bluefield Daily Telegraph as well as the Bristol Herald Courier.

the team from Australia is BIG

6'10"

6'9"

6'5"

should make for some interesting games.

a team from Australia? thats pretty cool... but im just curoius how does a team come all the way across the world to come play at a little place like twin valley? how did they get this game scheduled?

haha you got a pretty good shot at winnin it lol...

i think teams are underestimating us, and they havent seen us play yet, but thats cool i guess we get our chance against bluefield friday for us to either put up or shut up...

i cant believe grundy (the team that does bad in everything gets all cocky) .. yall have a couple good years in basketball and they think they are everything.. i know football they have no room to talk..and my bet is that gmen take the twin vally tounment..

[ QUOTE ]

i cant believe grundy (the team that does bad in everything gets all cocky) .. yall have a couple good years in basketball and they think they are everything.. i know football they have no room to talk..and my bet is that gmen take the twin vally tounment..

[/ QUOTE ]

Proove to me where Grundy is cocky? id really like to see this..and Graham may very well win it...but my money is the Champion will hale from Buchanan County, or Australia..and its Twin Vall"E"y, let me know when Graham gets a wrestling program..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Proove to me where Grundy is cocky? id really like to see this..and Graham may very well win it...but my money is the Champion will hale from Buchanan County, or Australia..and its Twin Vall"E"y, let me know when Graham gets a wrestling program..

[/ QUOTE ]

who does twin valley have returnin this year?? and yeah the team from australia might be good so no one can say there gonna win it for sure without knowing who if that teams any good or not... but yeah i say its between graham tv and the australian team, thats my prediction anyways...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who does twin valley have returnin this year?? and yeah the team from australia might be good so no one can say there gonna win it for sure without knowing who if that teams any good or not... but yeah i say its between graham tv and the australian team, thats my prediction anyways...

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.