richlands

dinkman

Your that guy that hands the towels and water bottles to the players, right? No wait, I think I have you confused with that guy that puts that bearcat costume on, yeah thats it. Are you going to do your halftime show, when they hold you upside down and let you go to see if you land on your feet.

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands is lucky they canceled there game with VHS becasue they were bout to recieve a bad lost

[/ QUOTE ]

my ? is if your so cocky on how great va high is, my question is didnt they lose there first game???

No We didnt look at the paper check our record we are 3-0 but why are you all talking about football i thought this was basketball season...and you guys are Hallirious talkin about me being the water boy and mascot but im far from that check me #5 for the Bearcats i been starting varsity since i was a freshman but cum check us out see how a real team plays

[ QUOTE ]

No We didnt look at the paper check our record we are 3-0 but why are you all talking about football i thought this was basketball season...and you guys are Hallirious talkin about me being the water boy and mascot but im far from that check me #5 for the Bearcats i been starting varsity since i was a freshman but cum check us out see how a real team plays

[/ QUOTE ] *coughs big head* so u guys are invincible arent you?

wow...go to class, learn to speak english then richlands will learn you to keep your yap shut!! They did it in football now they have some motivation to do it in bball...

Your best bet might be baseball... na.. probably not!

[ QUOTE ]

wow...go to class, learn to speak english then richlands will learn you to keep your yap shut!! They did it in football now they have some motivation to do it in bball...

[/ QUOTE ]

nah im thinkin tennis lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]are you two talking about me? because im pretty sure the comment i made was clearly towards Dhurt, not anyones else!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]are you two talking about me? because im pretty sure the comment i made was clearly towards Dhurt, not anyones else!

[/ QUOTE ]

if your talkin about my remark about the tennis (it was quoted) i was talkin about the va high team and player thats runnin his mouth, not abingdon...