Richlands wrestling?

Justin_Credible

I say not. I went to a rasslen match at Richlands on a Saturday night a few years ago and when it was not going well for a certin Richlands coach who was rasslen a R-lands Fan jumped in the ring and helped old coach out. So Look out Grundy and Cburg.

[ QUOTE ]

I cant wait till the blue demons and the golden wave roll into r-lands.....lol.....it sounds like its goin to be a rough day for the tornados

[/ QUOTE ]

you just dont know i mean i know that are football team is down but are wrestling team is doing good as allways

RESTORE THE PRIDE

[ QUOTE ]

We had 3 ppl win the John S. Battle tourny...and Josh Matney got most outstanding wrestler for the tourny...we also placed 5th in the tourny

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...The Battle tournament? You guys should be a shoo in to win the Agie Skeens..haha..Grundy is back..yet again..20 years straight..I don't see the district title changing hands this year

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I cant wait till the blue demons and the golden wave roll into r-lands.....lol.....it sounds like its goin to be a rough day for the tornados

[/ QUOTE ]

you just dont know i mean i know that are football team is down but are wrestling team is doing good as allways

RESTORE THE PRIDE

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dont thank u underdstand,, grundy and c-burg are goin to r-lands to dismantle the tornadoes......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

RESTORE THE PRIDE

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken, this was being used by the football program. Can't you guys come up with your own or do you have to copy their's?

[/ QUOTE ]

it is i play football and i didnt mean to put that my mistake

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

RESTORE THE PRIDE

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken, this was being used by the football program. Can't you guys come up with your own or do you have to copy their's?

[/ QUOTE ]

it is i play football and i didnt mean to put that my mistake

[/ QUOTE ]

that is right restore the pride.......in every sport.....

ROLL WAVE ROLL