I vote Glynn Jr. Tazewell new coach

Lovebone

I Think Glynn Jr. would make a good fit as Tazewell's new coach I would love to see him a head coach. I played with him two years he was a good quarterback and his bloodline he would make an even better coach as you know. Carlock vs Carlock.

• 2 weeks later...

Glynn jr is a good kid, but coaching is not something handed down through the dad coach thing. Good teacher yes, Good coach for the bulldogs, I dont know, I would have think about that.

myself i would like to see coach litz as head coach at graham when carlock decides to retire, i have watched practices over the last 3 years and the kids have a lot of respect for him at least that is the way it looks to me and that is nothing against carlock jr. i just do not myself think that he would be the best for graham. i more than likely am wrong but just my opinion.

carlock jr might be a good fit for the tazewell position only way to know for sure would be for him to take the job and see how it worked. that way he would be getting a lot of good head coaching experience and then one day maybe when he is older could maybe become the head coach at graham. i know a lot of people will disagree with me and more than likely everyone will but it is just what i think.

that is a possibility lance but i myself feel that glenn jr does not have enough experience yet to take over the head position at graham especially with all the other assistant coaches there with more experience and i feel myself that litz would be the better head coach at ghs when the day comes that coach retires. but we never know what will happen until it happens. just like the consolidation of poca with ghs and the school board also talking about only having 2 high schools in the county that would throw a lot of good coaches into limbo who would coach the new schools if and when that day came about. i more than likely will not be here when that day happens but i feel that one day we in tazewell county will see only 2 high schools in our county.

doesn't sound like Sr. is going anywhere soon - so he'll have time to mature...but I figure he could take over next year if he had to and be ok...Graham has great stability in their program...if he stayed close to the mold, Graham would be fine...Tazewell would be lucky to get him I think.

I think Plymal from over at Grundy would make a great head coach also...but I doubt he'd be interested in it? Any old Tazewell players being considered? Anyone know?

that is true but for myself i would like to see coach litz get the head job at graham if it ever comes open he is a excellent coach and has done very good at graham and has been a head coach before. and even though graham has stability in the program i feel that the younger carlock still would lack the maturity and experience that some of the other coaches on the team have now if none of them wanted to take the postion then yea let junior have it but i agree i do not see senior going for a while