Va High vs. Castlewood

BlueFalcons

never complained about the refs,so i have no clue where you got that from, i guess you just thought you sounded cool saying that, right? and who cares if i play or not, does that mean i cant be a fan?? i need a copy of your rule book so i can follow them! p.s. this comment was for Dhurt not thuggin Numba15 yo! because he said no one in the state of virginia would come close to beatin you all but it happened...soo? Thug life! reppin the b-town!

[ QUOTE ]

yo u need to keep your rabbit ass mouth shut about b-town and all the people from vhs cuz the last i can remember yall were standin at the 50 yard line cryin when we beat yall in football

[/ QUOTE ] last i checked i couldnt care less about football, and last i checked this is the basketball thread, which means its about basketball, yea basketball.. learn to read...YO!

Let me get this correct, VA high lost to C-wood and Chilhowie? The Great we cant be beat Giants of Va high. Va high AA school......C-wood and C-howie A school. Hate that for the rest of the team, but D-hurt had that coming. Ran that mouth a wee-bit too much. I've noticed the impressive numders he's been posting in the paper, by the looks of it he is on the bench more than in the game. Rumor has it his English teacher blocked to of his layups in practice. Man that English can be tough on a guy!!