Does anyone in Virginia play basketball?

Bluefield_Rules

Yes, Va does play b-ball and very well i may add. Graham played today at richlands,Late start due to the playoffs in football,Graham should have agood ball team this year, and the bulldogs have already play a game or two. So yes Va does have a b-ball teams.

I'm aware of the circumstance surrounding Graham having not played yet, but other Virginia teams in the area have played upwards of six games and we've only heard about Narrows. I read in the Bluefield paper today that Pulaski County beat Princeton last night and moved to 6-0 in doing so. I've heard nothing about PC on this board. I'd just like to see more game reports and info on Virginia teams b/c I'd like to know what's going on. You don't get the basketball coverage you do football and as such my knowledge of Virginia hoops outside of the SWD isn't much.

What's Martinsburg doing this year? How about the River and Blue Ridge teams?

There are a few good teams outside the SWD in VA. Abingdon has a great team and Lee is pretty good too. The other two teams in the Highlands district, Virginia High and Marion arent much. VHS won their opening two games but after that they lost to Hoanaker, Sullivan Central, Richlands and Tennessee High, which were all blowouts.. I havent seen Marion play yet but I hear they are nothing special this year either.

Radford should end up doing well only loosing to Pulaski twice BBURG and CBURG once. Winning a X-MAS Tourney and start district play this week tonight against East Mont Thursday against Giles and Friday against Roanoke Catholic.

Pulaski has a great team and may make it to Richmond. Along with Radford.