how come richlands is afraid of salem?

zack

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

dawgs05, you have over 200 posts on this board and almost every single one is a negative stab at Richlands. It's time to grow up!

[/ QUOTE ]

quick question.....since you are a moderator did you go back and read all of my posts???

And about the negativity toward richlands, with fans like yall got its hard to be positive.....no offense intended to you.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

However, the one win for Richlands was a little tainted. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Only by those who continue to beat a horse that has now been dead for 14 years...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I didnt beat the dead horse....YOu bought it up about the series being tied 1-1,and I merely stated the obvious fact. Dont be so touchy...I hate Salem too and if richlands played them 100 times I would pull for richlands in all 100 of them!

[ QUOTE ]

well if Richlands would lose by atleast a TD against salem then i guess if Salem played tazewell that they could sit a state record for most points in a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they'd probably score more times in a night than your mom does!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

dawgs05, you have over 200 posts on this board and almost every single one is a negative stab at Richlands. It's time to grow up!

[/ QUOTE ]

quick question.....since you are a moderator did you go back and read all of my posts???

And about the negativity toward richlands, with fans like yall got its hard to be positive.....no offense intended to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick answer - You don't have to a moderator to read all of a user's posts. And no I didn't "go back" and read all of your posts. Because I am a moderator I read every post every day and yours are 99% flames.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

However, the one win for Richlands was a little tainted. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Only by those who continue to beat a horse that has now been dead for 14 years...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I didnt beat the dead horse....YOu bought it up about the series being tied 1-1,and I merely stated the obvious fact. Dont be so touchy...I hate Salem too and if richlands played them 100 times I would pull for richlands in all 100 of them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being touchy. Just sick of hearing about something that happened 14 years ago.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick answer - You don't have to a moderator to read all of a user's posts. And no I didn't "go back" and read all of your posts. Because I am a moderator I read every post every day and yours are 99% flames.

[/ QUOTE ]

its hard when its your rival who is doing good.....and the fact that i am aggravated by richlands fans all day everyday......its hard man but i try!

[ QUOTE ]

So you have to come home to your computer and aggravate the rest of us?

[/ QUOTE ]

if i couldnt, then whats the use of posting??

by the way, you take good pics of the games every time

when richlands played salem in 92 in the state semi final, salem said that richlands watered their field down, and bought cleats that were too long...i'm pretty sure its a fact that the cleats were too long

[ QUOTE ]

Will someone please post about the cleat incident to clarify what actually happened!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.....very funny! in the 1992 state semifinal game against Salem, RHS wore cleats the were too long and deemed illegal by the VHSL. The coaches at RHS knew they were illegal but used them anyway. RHS beat salem and then went on to win the state title that year. After the season, RHS was caught and finally admitted to using illegal cleats. Thats the story in a nutshell.

[ QUOTE ]

Where was the game played and who did Rhs beat in the state finals?

[/ QUOTE ]

at ernie hicks! where else would they be able to pull that off?? lol....to all rhs fans, that was a joke! nobody get mad please!

Well the talent pool at richlands isnt going to be drained for along time. There is some talent coming up that could just be the best that will ever step foot on the field at Ernie Hicks Stadium. Richlands is going to be a force to be reckoned with for many years to come.

[ QUOTE ]

OH, Ok

I remember hearing about it.

Didn't they order them from the CMT or sports store whatever out of Roanoke?

How were they allowed to keep the state title if they used illegal cleats???

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the penalty for illegal cleats is 15 yards! 15 yards plus 15 years of constant reminders from people who are lucky to count to 15... People who should be ashamed of themselves for berating a CURRENT state championship team with something that happened when they were toddlers.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Will someone please post about the cleat incident to clarify what actually happened!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.....very funny! in the 1992 state semifinal game against Salem, RHS wore cleats the were too long and deemed illegal by the VHSL. The coaches at RHS knew they were illegal but used them anyway. RHS beat salem and then went on to win the state title that year. After the season, RHS was caught and finally admitted to using illegal cleats. Thats the story in a nutshell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd bet that Salem was wearing them as well.

[ QUOTE ]

who ever said anything implying a link between the 2006 state champs and the 1992 team?? we are just talking about another part of rhs football history.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You're trolling. You're intentionally posting to illicit angered responses from a group of people. You can be coy here and there, no question, but the summation of your posts will figuratively act as an albatross.

He prayeth best, who loveth best

All things both great and small;

For the dear God who loveth us,

He made and loveth all.

/ for the Richlands contingent, is Ms. Dean (our old English teacher) still kickin'? Anyone know for sure?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

EDIT

So why is the penalty only 15 yards for cleats that last the whole game?

Or are they forced to change cleats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same question

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not very clear/specific. Restate. I'll honestly do my best to clarify the matter.