Only................

lilbobcatfever

Just seem keep working hard and doing what your coaches say. They have you on the right track to play in this district. Dont get caught up in the talking that goes on here. Coach Johnson doesnt seem to be type of coach who is flashy and a talker. He seems to be set on a tough style of football, "old school" is one the discriptions I've heard. ANyway, work hard and make sure your teamamtes do too. I'll be in the stands for every game supporting you all. Let the talkers talk and dont worry about it. The TRD is the toughest around so you better prepare as such. I like your enthusiasm, just dont get caught up in the talking. Best of luck to you and keep us fans posted on progress on VaPreps. Sounds like things are going fine.

Don't get caught up in it who started it?????????

if your from Radford then you just wait till glenvar plays yall. They are pissed and have said already that they are running the score up on radford, and i have seen their team and work ethic in the weight room and outside conditoning and you better be ready when you head up to highlander heaven, read the articles i posted about them

This kid started it don't be makin us look bad cause you are a fan from his school get the facts straight then you can say somtn.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly what is your problem,we were young last year. We had a ton of raw talent but no experience. Now most of us have that 1 year under our belt. Plus our D is returning everyone including THE BEST LB in the district(how can u have 145 tackles and not b player of the year?)Why dont you just respect us a little bit? Radford has always embarrased themselves with their talking. We will see yall in the fall.

[ QUOTE ]

why you still whining bobcat, yea i started it so what?!?! what you gonna do, NOTHING, EXACTLY! so shutup and wait till football then we'll talk, you just hit the weights and try to catch up to us son

[/ QUOTE ]

Look what you wrote you Moron CATCH UP WITH YALL! theres nothing to catch up to don't be jealous. tongue.gif

• 4 weeks later...

YA you you think yall were real young hew only had one senior on the line and look where we made it! So shut up and face the facts you have nothing to go back to yall were 2-8!!!!!!!!!!!! which means LOSING SEASON so HUSH and save you and your team some embarissment.

• 1 month later...

your pretty snotty n cocky for a forum administrator, why do you think we're any diff from other losing teams, The denver nuggets were the worst team in the NBA last year and this year they are in game 6 of the playoffs, the dallas cowboys only won 1 game last year and thios year they won 8 and lost to 3 of the best teams in the nfl, 2 of which were in the NFC and AFC championships, so you can not say a losing team cannot change the next year, especially when they have 40 returning players

What paper do you read? THe onion? The Weekly World news? Graham was the favorite in this game. Bristol had you winning and every prognosticator in Grundy had Graham winning that game. You all love to add to this freaking lore to make every win amazing. It was one game. You went to state semis and lost too. We lost there the year before as well. Who cares what was said ?

And anyone who believes in that stupid little article on here about bragging on your team results in a loss for your team is just retarded. I can say Bluefield is so much better than a team 10,000,000 times. If they are they will win.

You people need to quit relying on voodoo and religious beliefs to determine winners of games. The games will be decided on the field not in a chatroom.

Plus what would football be without some trash talking and rivalry? Nothing.

the bristol paper did not have graham winning the game they said that the only way that graham would win was if bradshaw scored 6 td's and graham had the article on the locker room before the game. and yes we lost in the playoffs but to the state champion and to a team that i doubt that many teams in the state could have beat last year even the golden wave. i do not know if you went to that game but grham showed a lot of class in that game. they never gave up and made it a very close game. in the end we lost no excuses for that. we were beat by a great team.i do not know where you get the voodoo idea but any time a team tends to think that they are better than another team they start to overlook them and comments in papers and on message boards give the kids more to work for to prove that they are better than others seem to think. it is called motivation not voodoo. and many people did pick grundy to beat graham especially after the first 2 losses last year and with the loss of our qb.