HOKIES GO IN AND UPSET DUKE

falcons1

[ QUOTE ]

sucks for duke...NOT!!! it will be hard to lose one in the ACC this early and be able to win the conference (especially with an amazing UNC team in the same conference. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well things will even up when VT beaks UNC NEXT Saturday. Zabian Dowdell led the Hokies with 20 and Jamon Gordon had 17. It's about time VT got that win at Cameron after last years miracle shot. Just like i said in another topic, VT has the talent to beat anybody, but they can lose to anybody too.

Guest JJBrickface

Nice win for VT at Cameron. Duke is sooo overrated like every year. Paulus has not impressed me yet in his short career.

This is the game that ruined Tech's season last year after the Dockery half court shot. Maybe the Hokies can use this as a start to have a strong showing in the ACC and maybe make the big dance...

i went to see tech play this year and washington is the kind of player u cant help cheering for. he does all the little things to get the job done. he took 2 or 3 charges, had around 13 points and most was from the foul line, several blocks, and so much intensity especially on the defensive end. tech can match up with anyone with their long athletic players but they need to bring their A+ game when they play #1 North Carolina. its got a nice ring to it. thanks oregon