who will be the SWD First team this year

rhs_fan

i think your guareenteed players will be mulkey and ashby... from grundy possibly bilter and maybe even peck cause hes been doin good from what ive read in the paper, i havent seen carroll county yet, but i think Taxley and maybe the Wess kid might have a chance at it cause Tax has been doin alot for tazewell even tho there losin and Wess did a lot earlier on in the season with a few big games in the 20s...

so everyone agrees on green and mulkey and then strickland and ashby but that 5th position seems to be in the air a little bit. i know im a little bit biased but what does everyone think about jacob singleton for carroll county? plays real good defense,averaging 15 a game probly,think he could be selected??

[ QUOTE ]

what about thompson carper or hunter from graham

[/ QUOTE ]

HA!...a Graham player...first team All-SWD...only if each team is REQUIRED to have representation on the first team...

[ QUOTE ]

It wouldnt suprise me to see Taxley make it over Strickland if he can keep his stats high....3 taz. co schools could overrule CC and Grundy on that vote...Billiter is number 10.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i havent seen taxley play yet we play them tuesday, it'll be interesting to see strickland and taxley go up against each other then