Reports say that Ahmad Bradshaw has entered draft

GHS06

Just for everybody that has said its a bad decision he put his name out there before deciding and heard good things or he wouldnt have gone...tampa bay called the school today to talk to coach marrs

yeah think about it this way, hes gonna make a crap load of money now cause the rbs this year are low in the draft class, just think if ahmad had been on a team like wvu or VT (even tho i hate them) he would then have a offensive line and get more touches on the ball... that qb for marshall never pitched him the ball on options and towards then end of the year ahmad finally started gettin a lot more carries then what he got at the beginning of the year, and plus he did all that rushin and tds and was in the top 5 in both im pretty sure, just think marshall has no offensive line at all so hes done all that by himself, even tho marshall doesnt play to tuff of a schedule those other teams still have players that are good and almost every defense that played against marshall played the game to stop ahmad by puttin 7 and 8 guys in the box, and he still ran all over them... he could fit in anywhere he goes cause he can catch the ball outta the backfield... i think he will make a bigger impact if givin the chance then people are givin him credit for... plus if he came back he could get injuried next year and mess up his whole chance at the NFL or even worse have a bad year or something so he should go out while hes on top, i think its a good decision...

then you must not of watched marshalls blocking this year, they were horrible, i think ahmad would have killed at florida this year, there running back wynn wasnt that great, this year he finally did at least descent, but if ahmad would have went there where he had blocking and a qb with a bunch of wrs he would have been nasty and i think had a chance for the heisman his senior year, possibly his junior year...

[ QUOTE ]

then you must not of watched marshalls blocking this year, they were horrible, i think ahmad would have killed at florida this year, there running back wynn wasnt that great, this year he finally did at least descent, but if ahmad would have went there where he had blocking and a qb with a bunch of wrs he would have been nasty and i think had a chance for the heisman his senior year, possibly his junior year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bradshaw has the potential to be a TIki Barber type of player.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the nicest thing you've ever said about AB! I'm proud of you Tid_Bit!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the nicest thing you've ever said about AB! I'm proud of you Tid_Bit!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Potential is the main word there. Got to resolve some other issues in his character first.

except he doesnt fumble like Tiki use to lol... i think ahmad would have fit in great with the colts had they not of took Addai, cause he can catch out the backfield and run, plus with peyton makin the calls it would be a good fit for him, but they got Addai so that wont happen...

[ QUOTE ]

After what Flordia did to Ohio State who knows? Myself after the first half I would have rather seen Marshall bein out there playin been a much better game lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep,The Gators ddint worry about which side of the buckeye was poison,they just busted up the whole thing...

[ QUOTE ]

except he doesnt fumble like Tiki use to lol... i think ahmad would have fit in great with the colts had they not of took Addai, cause he can catch out the backfield and run, plus with peyton makin the calls it would be a good fit for him, but they got Addai so that wont happen...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the fantasy board or something?

[ QUOTE ]

Im lost.... Are we comparing A.B. to Tiki Barber?? WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

HEll yeah bro. BEst and fastest ever, well except when the CHarlottesville pd is chasing him. But to be fair he probably couldnt pass the field sobriety test anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Im lost.... Are we comparing A.B. to Tiki Barber?? WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

HEll yeah bro. BEst and fastest ever, well except when the CHarlottesville pd is chasing him. But to be fair he probably couldnt pass the field sobriety test anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, its hard to outrun a police radio............