Anyone got the scope of Mt. View's outlook?

shadyfan

Just wondering if someone has any good predictions on Mt. View's true replacement for Vineyard will be? And any ideas on the outlook for the season? And can Shady stay within 2 touchdowns of them?

what i think they might do is move the quarterback they had this year to half back and put that one backup QB in at quarterback (i think his name was adrian thomas). because he did show some potential in the last few minutes of the poca playoff game. but i dunno what they will do. i know they will be young. losing thomas, vineyard, jackson, and those 2 big tackles they had will hurt i think the 2 tackles #s were 75 and 58 they also had a defensive end he was #64. losing all of them will hurt. shady will give them one heck of a game. the tigers will be hungry for mt. view. i look for shady beating them for the first time ever.

i agree they have unreal speed always so i think they will struggle also b/c even the year shady went 2 the semis. that was the only game we lost. How will bluefield's team speed compare to last year b/c in shady's game last year the play that killed us was martin on the sweep.

Bluefield has always had great speed and always will. Quentin Steptoe returns and will be 100%, unlike the last part of this past season. Q is probably as fast as Martin. Q's brother, Derrick, also returns and is in the same league as Q and Martin speed wise. David Perdue is back as well, he's very quick, but he doesn't quite have the break away speed of the other three. The years recently the Beavers have struggled it was b/c of a lack of blocking on the OL, not a lack of speed.

Guest Stang02

Just wondering how is Shady gonna be this year in football??

should be pretty good they return 9 guys on both sides of the ball, including the entire backfield. If they have any plans on making the playoffs anytime soon it will have to be this year.