G-men 2004

Starter

Well here comes another season of g-men football and I have heard many people say that we are not going to be "good" this year. Yes we are losing Ahmad but u gotta look at the big picture. We are going to have a load of young talent coming up. does the name bobby west ring a bell? no probably not. he was injured last season and we seen nothing of him. but i asure you he is the strongest guys in the weight room and one of the smartest players i have ever seen. steven brown got to play last year. he is extremely fast and is good at making cuts. mccay gillenwater is strong big and bulky, a good lineman. brandon robinson perhaps next years center. thats just a few of the young guys, we still have all the players comin back (henry,napper,henderson,bovi,eggleston,remines, just to name a few)

Im telling you the next 3 years we will be a great team.

dont count us out just becuz we lost ahmad

You guys always have a good team. Always. We never say you guys will suck and lose everygame just said it Bradshaw cant be replaced over night. Carlock always has your team ready to play and this year will be no different.

most of these young men you mention are going to be 10th graders next year and we'll have to wait and see if they can handle "moving up".I know all these guys very well and they all will play there hearts out but it still is a big step up. good luck to them, they are going to be good when there time comes.

So why are we all talking about the young guys coming up, could we not talk about the returners and those suprise people that are coming out this year. The line this year will be the biggest since the last time graham went down to liberty to play for the state. The backfield of course lacking ahmad bradshaw, will still be fairly decent Henery had 700 yards rushing last year on his limited carries that he recieved. And if the qb can stay healthy graham will have a healthy air assault too. Watch out people.

several of the line will be bigger this year one i know for sure is bigger is # 70 he is now close to 240 and stronger and he did a good job last year when he had to go in and play for martin in the grundy game and again in the game against gretna. and concidering that he has not gotten a lot of playing time over the past 3 seasons he did a good job and i feel that he will do much better this year being bigger and stronger than last year. granted he does not have tons of playing time but has made the best of what he has.