Moorefield's Alan Fiddler gets Glenville State Job

edrforshey

I dont think the era is over. Fiddler built a tradition and i think they will always be good. The area of moorefield keeps growing and they are always gonna have good athletes. Until it stops growing they will be good for quite some time. As long as they hire one of the assistant coaches they can keep that tradition going, but like BR said only time will tell. If they do faulter then Wheeling Central will keep dominating until they get busted for recruiting.

[ QUOTE ]

Wheeling Central will keep dominating until they get busted for recruiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please don't get that argument started on this board. I get sick of hearing it over at TSP...lol

As for Moorefield, they do always seem to have good athletes and talent. However, they'll need to find a coach good enough to bring it all together. At the high school level the coach plays a major role in molding individual talent into a team. Athletes and talent alone don't win games at this level and if you want proof of that then look no further than Welch. Mount View has the best collection of athletes in the state(they have good talent as well), but they've yet to find a coach to blend it into a team.