shady started summer...

footballfreak

shady spring started summer practice monday (14th) and they are practicing june 14-25 from 9-12:30. 5 days a week. why is bluefield only practicing on tuesday and thursday? cuz i figured they would practice every chance they could.

[ QUOTE ]

why is bluefield only practicing on tuesday and thursday?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the coaches decided to mix conditioning and weight-training in with the summer practice. Don't worry about Bluefield, they'll get in as much practice as everyone else will during this period. I believe the people that run the Beaver program have been doing this long enough to know what they're doing...

[ QUOTE ]

I believe the people that run the Beaver program have been doing this long enough to know what they're doing...

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasnt trying to question what they were doing i just figured there might be some reasoning behind it. every coach has there way of doing things i was just curious of why they do it this way? i kno they will get the same pratice time as everyone else. i never said i disagreed with it.