Eagles fly past princeton

twopac

blame the coaching style of E.G. for BR's negativity, i remember a time when BR was one of the bigger if not biggest Bluefield supporters in basketball, but one thing i've learned about BR he's not a supporter or fan of poor coaching.

i really dunno what to make of Bluefield's game with Princeton Friday night.

a part of me wants to say that Bluefield will win this one, but most of the Blfd/Princeton games have been close as late.

either way, i say whoever wins does it by single digits.

that aside i cant wait til Saturday when Bluefield comes to WS should be interesting.

i honestly believe WS is peaking at the right time of the season, hanging with both Bluefield (lost by 6) and Wyoming East (lost by 7 @ Westside), then pulling out victories against Logan by 19 @ Logan and against Scott by 21 (a team WS had to comeback against and then barley beat on the road by 9)

WS is definetly on a good run right now, just hope we can keep it up.

now i know some of you are gonna think im odd but i hope we lose to East at East and that East goes undefeated going into sectionals, cause i want them to have the biggest head a team's ever had on their shoulders coming into the sectional game, so hopefully we can knock them off!

speaking of East and Bluefield in the same post, for anyone out of Bluefield interesting in seeing what East is like and if they are the real deal in AA, they will play Mount View in the coal classic Tuesday night in the final game of the night (9pm i believe).

it might be interesting, then it very well could be one sided (and one sided in the fact of it being all East)

just thought i would drop that note.