Marcum at GT

catmandoo

I heard earlier that Aaron recorded a 4.9 40 time at Georgia Tech this weekend. Glad to hear that, but supposedly there were some problems or he would have ran even better. I guess we will see because July 24th he will be attending SMU's camp in Dallas TX. But something strange to note about the GT camp this weekend, I read online that they only tested the kids on their 40's. NO shuttle times, bench, vertical, or anything. Kind of wierd if you ask me. Go cats...............Catmandoo

Aaron pulled up with a cramp/pulled muscle on the 40 time so thats all there is to report about that...he's fine and looking forward to the SMU camp...no big deal. Even at that it was his best "official" 40 time to date...he'll clock a 4.7 at the SMU camp I think.

Everyone is on him about the 40 times, but you have to realize the process and he's never had anyone work with him on the 40, so he's shown steady improvement at each testing in all stats...that's what we were looking for in Jan. when all this stuff started, he's done great.

The pads go on next month, thats when the madness begins.

Yeah, I didn't mean to cause specualation, Just heard his leg was cramping up or something. And I can't wait to hear about the SMU camp. The reason I think Aaron keeps doing better at these camps is because of exactly what you were saying, preperation time. I don't know to many kids that set around and decide to go run forties for fun. lol But I say that's exactly what you gotta do when colleges look at it closly as they do now. Go Cats.............Catmandoo