Bluefield vs. Westside

bluefieldRocks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Once again, i think the fact that Blfd. came out of the press seemed to hurt. That is when Westside started on their run and what not,

[/ QUOTE ]

So coaching loses another one, huh??? And that is from a Westside fan's point of view.

I don't get it...what the hell?? Why?? How can this go on??? Coach G has some explaining to do...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Once again, i think the fact that Blfd. came out of the press seemed to hurt. That is when Westside started on their run and what not,

[/ QUOTE ]

So coaching loses another one, huh??? And that is from a Westside fan's point of view.

I don't get it...what the hell?? Why?? How can this go on??? Coach G has some explaining to do...

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you read twopacs post about Bluefield seeming s step slow? That can be attributed to play the night before and playing an all out press, like I said you have to switch it up. And if you can't play any better when you do switch it up then you don't deserve to be state champs.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

we crush princeton by playing 4qtrs of aggressive press and come out of the press against westside and lose.... not rocket science on this...

[/ QUOTE ]

Who all was at the game?

I was....

and reguardless of how easily we beat them. We were down early and had to battle back. Im with the "just tired" theory, once again, they played last night against a rival and it takes longer than 1 day to not be sore and still tired from a game like that. Plus ansel ponder got knocked in the jaw and had something done to it by jevon carpenter friday night, so he wasnt even 100%

Then again, your not making a bus ride 2 hours away to get to the civic center once your up there. Unlike the Westside game . I couldnt sit on a school bus for 2 hours. Plus that enviroment was pretty hostile up there last night from what i've heard

and your not bursting my bubble, i explained the same thing you just said on the tristatepreps last night

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

well I hate to bust ur bubble but upstate at Charleston this year AA plays three days in a row..So theres not going to be any break for us..We have to win no matter if we played the night before

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone up state will be playing for three days if they win.

i was at both games, a big reason why blfd pulled the press some last night was due to foul trouble, mainly shaun brooks he was in foul trouble the whole game and fouled out with only 4 points, and he's a big big part of our press

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

i was at both games, a big reason why blfd pulled the press some last night was due to foul trouble, mainly shaun brooks he was in foul trouble the whole game and fouled out with only 4 points, and he's a big big part of our press

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much for pointing that out Twopac. It seems that most people have such a hatred for Gilliard that they just ramble on without any facts.

[ QUOTE ]

was there some bullcrap calls?

[/ QUOTE ] of course thats life on the road, but theres no need in complaining about it, it was just a regular season game, it doesnt mean that much come march, blfd will be fine

Yea we will. I have a good feeling about this years team. No matter how far down, they always find a way to battle back. and when there up big, the other team always finds a way to come back. If we stay outa foul trouble and keep using that diamond press. We should be just fine in charleston and come home state champions!

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much for pointing that out Twopac.

It seems that most people have such a hatred for Gilliard that they just ramble on without any facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't hate him, I just don't think he can coach worth a crap...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It seems that most people have such a hatred for Gilliard that they just ramble on without any facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he couldn't coach worth a crap then we wouldn't have went to the state championship game last year

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he couldn't coach worth a crap then we wouldn't have went to the state championship game last year

[/ QUOTE ]

If he could coach worth a crap, Bluefield would have WON the State Championship last year...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he could coach worth a crap, Bluefield would have WON the State Championship last year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know that for sure?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I do... Bluefield was up in the fourth by pressing and pushing the tempo, then they tried to slow it down and take off clock, thats when Ravenswood came back. And not to mention the year before against westside when he introduced a new defense BEFORE they took the court to warmup! not in a practice, not ever before had they seen or heard of it, and it caused mass confusion which caused another loss with a highly capable team. The year before that was just as bad, the same team that beat Woodrow (who won the AAA championship) in the regular season and was probably one of the most talented teams ever. yet we couldn't even make it to the championship? and AA was down that year Oak Hill made it to the championship...

[ QUOTE ]

I do... Bluefield was up in the fourth by pressing and pushing the tempo, then they tried to slow it down and take off clock, thats when Ravenswood came back. And not to mention the year before against westside when he introduced a new defense BEFORE they took the court to warmup! not in a practice, not ever before had they seen or heard of it, and it caused mass confusion which caused another loss with a highly capable team. The year before that was just as bad, the same team that beat Woodrow (who won the AAA championship) in the regular season and was probably one of the most talented teams ever. yet we couldn't even make it to the championship? and AA was down that year Oak Hill made it to the championship...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get an AMEN?!?!