Bluefield vs. Westside

bluefieldRocks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from the game not too long ago, well played game for the most part between 2 good AA teams, both teams played hard it just seemed to me that blfd was a step slower than last night from the game against princeton but thats life in hoops, looked like westside got several breaks from officiating but thats natural on the road especially since westsides fans cried for walks everytime we drove to the basket and fouls everytime we were in aggressive defense, oh well i guess they're just not used to that style of athleticism in their sports..nevertheless it was just a regular season game and it'll better prepare both teams for the playoffs....hey since the hoops games were so good, any chance westside wants to play blfd in football?? we'll spot em 25 points plus the ball

hahahaha, dont look for that twopac, Westside is as terrible if not worst than Oceana or Baileysville ever was in football.

so dont anticipate that....

i will agree with you that the officiating was pretty horrible tonight, but it was horrible on both ends IMHO.

the officals that was there was from greenbrier or somewhere like that, i thought they missed a lot of calls both for WS and Blfd.

Once again, i think the fact that Blfd. came out of the press seemed to hurt. That is when Westside started on their run and what not, I'm even more disappointed with the fact of WS not saying focus once theye took the lead.

had Blankenship and Toler chipped in with Bailey and Lusk in scoring, the game could have been a double digit win, IMO.

as for the comment on "not used to that style of athleticism in their sports", actually we are use to seeing it, when seen it in MV, Logan, and Wyo. East

i mean im sorry but when you take 3-4 steps, the last time i checked its called a walk.

the last time i checked the last time you go towards the basket aggressive as you called it and a player is standing there with his feet planted it is a charge.

but again i say the officiating was horrible on both ends.

despite what some say Bluefield still has a good team IMO, i still see them as a top 3 team, Dexter Moore is just a pure shooter and Ponder impresses me as well.

Bluefield has nothing to be ashamed about having only two defeats on the season and the two defeats coming by a grand total of 3pts. pretty impressive

hopefully we'll see you Beaver fans in Charleston.

oh i agree

i was glad to see bboth teams was able to defend home court.

i'm thrilled about being able to split with you guys.

again hope we see Bluefield in Charleston.

wouldnt mind a rematch with you guys, you all are fun to watch.

best of luck the rest of the season as well!