Nintendo Wii

Sources

Who will win   

1. 1. Who will win

• Richlands Blue Tornado
    • Graham G-Men

I got the chance to play my friend's Wii for the first time the other day and I love it. Wii Sports is amazing, especially the boxing. I'm definitely considering getting one of these over a 360 or PS3.

True, the graphics definitely aren't up to par with the 360 or PS3 but the interactivity of the gameplay seem to make up for it. I think they've just scratched the surface with the Wii, and hopefully there's going to be a lot more upgrades such as online gameplay and better games to make it even more competitive with the other game systems.

[ QUOTE ]

the graphics arent as good man. Trust me on this, i've played all 3. Xbox360 is the way to go!

[/ QUOTE ]

I could care less about the graphics. The Wii is twice as fun as either the 360 or the PS3, not to mention a few Benjamins cheaper. I'd take the Wii any day over the others.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the graphics on the 360 is way better than the wii

but i've got a chance to play the ps3 at walmart nba 07 is awesome on that console but it still dont have as good of graphics as the x-box,or any gamesystem made by microsoft...

But that is only in my oponion!