Tazewell/Richlands tommorow

dral_11

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

"quit" is a four letter word... never to be used in sports! no matter how bad you are losing. i admire tazewell boys for hanging in there and "not quitting" KUDO'S to each of you!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks!! finally someone!! i mean quitting is what killed us i mean we lost like 5 or 6 people! and 2 starters and some very reliable back ups! thats why we dont even have a jv boys team is so many varsity guys quitting! and i am gonna predict tazewell being one of the best next year! i mean we have everyone coming back! Also a few ppl that didnt play that have talent our coming back! so i think we will turn heads next year!

Yep, same here.

You all will not be hurt at all by the seniors leaving, considering there are only two of them, and neither is a major part of the offense.

I think you all will be help by the rising freshman Mitchem and Lockhart (sp), maybe not immediately but later on in the season.

The biggest hurdle that will prevent Tazewell from winning is the lack of a player who can shoot lights out from around the arch. I believe if you work a lot on your outside game for next year, coupled with your ability to drive to the basket, it will really help.

Everybody knows our only scoring is from inside, having a great outside game, or any outside game, will take some pressure off of Tax to do all the scoring.

[ QUOTE ]

yea when abingdon and marion come into the district next year that will just be 4 more losses in the district for tazewell hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

haha u apparently arnt a tazewell fan and yes abingdon is alot to handle for any team and with them in district the others teams in the district hopes of winning the swd are looking dimmer!

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands tough in district next year with mulkey, barnett, fuller, mcgee,blakenship,cole and,chirs nicoles back....maybe win the district next year...

[/ QUOTE ]

id have to pick Grundy returning Stephens, Peck, Billiter, Gelentser 4 starters..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

"quit" is a four letter word... never to be used in sports! no matter how bad you are losing. i admire tazewell boys for hanging in there and "not quitting" KUDO'S to each of you!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks!! finally someone!! i mean quitting is what killed us i mean we lost like 5 or 6 people! and 2 starters and some very reliable back ups! thats why we dont even have a jv boys team is so many varsity guys quitting! and i am gonna predict tazewell being one of the best next year! i mean we have everyone coming back! Also a few ppl that didnt play that have talent our coming back! so i think we will turn heads next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

I for one admire Tazewell, because We know how it feels to have people quit in football

yea grundy will contend agian i think billitner or however you spell it is leading scorer and i think peck is up there with alot of talent but i dont know names from when we playd you all i just know numbers haha

[ QUOTE ]

yea when abingdon and marion come into the district next year that will just be 4 more losses in the district for tazewell hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

and two guaranteed district wins for Tazewell in football

plus tazewell has glen blankenship coming back cause he transferred back from graham to tazewell, i dunno how the eligibility thing goes for him but he should get to play cause the same thing has happened with him that did with wills when he came back here, and glen could help tazewell a lot...

dude i could tell you were getting pissed, me on the other hand had about 6 to many to drink before i got to the gym so all the calls looked good to me...your not going to get a good crew in the SWD anyway. the best refs around are hurst, phillips, yost and altizer, and they do the Region D/BDD games