Any word from results of the Lee/Lebanon Game?

shanefive

yeah lebanon won. thayer ran three in and bud overthrew a couple.defense looked good up front but the linebackers need to get better. they will win at least 7 games but i think the ywill do good against honaker and richlands. my prediction 1-1 between those two teams. i dunno which they will win though.

How did Lee look? Any better than last season, or the seasons before that. Did any player of Lee's standout as someone to keep an eye on or is it going to be another lousy season once again? I know Wolfe put the wishbone back in this season and changed the defense back to what it used to be. I'm just curious as to how they look and if there might be something good to look forward to this year. Then again its just a scrimmage, and knowing a lot of the players they didnt give much of an effort. I do know the number of players that went out for the team are way down and the size of them is getting smaller each year.

Just wondered if there might be any positives from them and what the negatives are, I'm sure there are plenty of negatives.

yeah they did decent. alot of there offensive line did alotta holding and cheapshots. but theire punter had a really good kick about 60-70 yeards. the wishbone did good b/c they just ran it up the middle past the tackles who were doubled so they basically had to go one on one vs. the backers. they have roughnesss and work they just need skill and a little bit of thinknig