Justin McCracken signs with Liberty University!

BigD4VT

[ QUOTE ]

The reason Justin couldnt go to any d-1 schools was becasue he took 4 years of vocational school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well is this is the case I blame it on the teachers and coaches for not being aware of this and fixing the situation years ago. So good job there faculty of RHS!!! GOOD LUCK JUSTIN UR ONE HELL OF A QB!!!!! (and a team leader)

Um...no

I believe the problem may have originated from the NCAA thinking that TCC&TC was a "diploma mill." I believe a past Principal neglected to fill out some paperwork, or something to that matter.

If you recall, this was a big deal when TCC&TC was rolling across the Bottom Line on ESPN.

yeah but certain colleges require a certain amount of credits in core classes..if he just got a standard diploma it means he didnt take so many years of a foreign language and math and such...

anyone think that it was justin's decision to go to liberty! although D1 is great, it isn't always the best choice for the athlete. it was justin's decision to go to TCC&TC not the faculty of RHS. sometimes it is better for the student/athlete to select a smaller school. congrats justin, you will do an outstanding job at liberty... they are lucky to have you!