Justin McCracken signs with Liberty University!

BigD4VT

Congratulations Justin! I'll definitely make a few trips to watch you play in coming years.

Pictures can be seen at www.wric.net. They're a little big because I forgot to re-size before sending them to Dave but most browsers have automatic image resizing enabled.

Very good news and congratulations to a fine young man.

Pretty sure that I'll be catching more than a few LU games based on this. And just like playoff time, the door is always open for my Richlands brethren at the old Alum homestead.

One additional s(n)ide comment from the pictures.... When's Ronnie Davis going to be forced to shave his head? With his dark, flowing locks he sticks out like a sore thumb among the other RHS assistants.

[ QUOTE ]

We said he visited Alabama. Do you really have to spoil this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...i figured you would cry about something i said....i am not tryin to spoil it....i just thought he was going to alabama, at least thats what i kept hearing....i wish he was going there but he will do well at Liberty! The main thing is he is using football to further his education...and that is always something to be proud of!

[ QUOTE ]

bigD you have just turned into a royal A$$hole...congrats to justin though!! hes a good boy!! good hearted too..

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously going to call him an "A$$hole" when Dawgo5 was the one coming on here trying to start something negative about a very positve story? There was no need for him to even say anything about Alabama. No one ever said that he signed with Alabama, all that was said was that he visited Alabama, hell I could visit Alabama if I wanted to. But of course all of those who are still a little bitter about this past season have to make something negative about a young man planing to further his education. Get a life guys.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

bigD you have just turned into a royal A$$hole...congrats to justin though!! hes a good boy!! good hearted too..

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously going to call him an "A$$hole" when Dawgo5 was the one coming on here trying to start something negative about a very positve story? There was no need for him to even say anything about Alabama. No one ever said that he signed with Alabama, all that was said was that he visited Alabama, hell I could visit Alabama if I wanted to. But of course all of those who are still a little bitter about this past season have to make something negative about a young man planing to further his education. Get a life guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

no joke! Get a life! Do you guys feel the need to bash anyone who questions anything regarding rhs football?? I'm happy that the boy is using football to further his education! Cmon fellas, quit bashing anyone who says anything about rhs and turning it into a negative. Grow up!

[ QUOTE ]

no joke! Get a life! Do you guys feel the need to bash anyone who questions anything regarding rhs football?? I'm happy that the boy is using football to further his education! Cmon fellas, quit bashing anyone who says anything about rhs and turning it into a negative. Grow up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally speaking, I think folks on this board are getting way too uptight about things.

That said....

dawgs, your statement, "Congratulations but I thought all you RHS fans said he was goin to Alabama??" didn't contribute much value to this thread. Furthermore, it's easy to see how some readers might view it in a similar way as a statement like, "Is it true that he's stopped beating his girlfriend?"

Doesn't bother me much either way, but there's no need for anyone to get bogged down in this kind of stuff.

[ QUOTE ]

Isnt liberty d1aa and soon to be d1?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the words from Jerry Falwell himself. He said he would make Liberty University the Notre Dame of the East! He certainly has the money for sure, but the plans are to make it a D1-A School. I guess we will have to wait and see.